Client: Claritas Capital
Service: Transaction Support, Creditor Advisory
Due diligence advice across a broad base of industries:
- Empyrean Benefit Services – On-line benefit provider (Broker) based in Houston, TX.
- Scope of initial diligence engagement expanded to include detail review of 2012-2013 management forecasts.
- Quick Pick Express – Long Beach Port drayage and warehouse provider. Initially retained by Claritas Capital then by Comerica (senior lender) to provide further diligence analysis.
- Interim CFO. During the initial diligence it was clear that this family owned business needed guidance through the overall purchase process. Comerica requested Traverse interim management to Quick Pick Express upon exit.
- The Management Trust (TMT) – Housing Association management based in Orange County, CA with managed properties and associations throughout the USA.
- Retained by TMT post-deal to provide FP&A support.